Salary Scale: KCU 5
No. of posts: 01
Responsible to: Vice Chancellor
Type of Appointment: 3-year contract renewable based on Performance.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Be responsible for all publicity/ marketing regarding the university: Prospectus, Pamphlets, Media, Web-page, etc.
- Be responsible for all publicity regarding the university: Prospectus, Pamphlets, Media, Web-page, and other institutions.
- Be responsible for the running and growth of the Alumni Association.
- Be responsible for organizing the annual Open Day, and Exhibitions.
- Be responsible for internal communications: notice boards, Newsletters.
- Be responsible for welcoming and receiving guests either in the country or on campus.
- Master`s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or Related field.
- Experience in a similar role producing and building relationship.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, -interpersonal skills and professional presentation.
- Capacity to work under tight time pressure and maintain high level of accuracy.
- Experience using social media as a strategic platform.
- Strong computer literacy, and proficiency in Design.
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by detailed CVs with 3 referees, certified copies of all relevant academic documents, appointment letters and other employment documents (where applicable); and a copy of national ID to;
The Human Resource Manager,
King Ceasor University,
King Ceasor Road, Bunga,
P.O Box 88, Kampala, Uganda.
Email: hr@kcu. ac.ug
Deadline for all the above positions is July 28, 2023. Further information can be found on our website. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.