Scholarships / Bursaries
KING CEASOR DEVELOPMENT KINGDOM PROGRAM
Scholarships at King Ceasor University (KCU) are provided through the King Ceasor Development Kingdom program. Scholarships are provided to undergraduate students who meet the minimum admission requirements to the program of study of choice at KCU. The scholarship provides a tuition waiver for a particular year of study and targets students from underprivileged backgrounds. Students in their second year of study and above are not eligible to receive the King Ceasor Development Kingdom Scholarship. Scholarships are awarded based on merit, personal achievement, and academic ability. The Scholarship program also offers a range of activities to help you make the most of your King Ceasor University Experience and develop your Career Aspirations. Such activities include:
- Volunteering and outreach activities.
- Mentoring Sessions
- Personal development and skills training sessions
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the King Ceasor Development Kingdom Scholarship are made directly to the Kingdom Office in Kisoro District. Applicants are required to attend a scholarship interview with their parents and should present the following documents:
- A duly completed scholarship application form.
- Academic documents (PLE, UCE,UACE)
- Four (4) passport-size photos of the applicant.
- A copy of the National Identity Card of the applicant.
- A copy of the National Identity Card of the applicant’s parents.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s former school Identity Card
- Recommendation letters from LC 1, LC 11, LC111, and RDC, and any other documents that might be required.
KCU ENTRANCE BURSARY
The Eligibility criteria, selection criteria, and terms and conditions of the bursary are always advertised on the KCU website. Once you apply online, a notification is sent to your email about an interview date to meet a panel.
Undergraduate scholarships and awards are available to applicants who:
- Are Ugandan citizens or permanent residents
- Are being admitted to a campus diploma or bachelor’s degree program, and,
- Demonstrate a history of leadership, service or accomplishments that contribute to the fostering of King Ceasor University values. (Attach your personal statement)
- Meet all the academic requirements as advertised on the website.
- Have not previously attended any academic post-secondary institution.
You can apply for both the entrance bursary and the king Ceasor University scholarship, but you will only receive one award if successful.