King Ceasor University focuses on changing the world, for a better tomorrow
We look at every single applicant’s application, and academic and personal records, to select students who suit our community with a full range of backgrounds. Each student is chosen on merit and is considered unique a individual.
In addition, we offer diverse courses ranging from cybersecurity and digital forensics, agriculture, and geoscience to oil and gas. This is to enable them to fit in the communities they serve; raising those who have the knowledge, skills, and above all, the appropriate attitude that will make them sufficiently competent to solve today’s modern challenges.
Discover what life is really like as a KCU student, including the courses we offer and how to apply.
We offer a unique experience to graduate students. Find out about our postgraduate courses and how to apply.
Adult learning: more than 50 part-time courses and programs are offered each year.
To apply for courses at King Ceasor University, candidates are required to complete a Common Application. Applicants may choose the campus and program they are interested in. To submit an online application, please proceed with the following steps:
1) Click on this link ‘APPLY ‘ or the Apply link on the website header.
2) Register to create an account,
3) Log in and provide various details,
4) Fill in the desired program details under ‘Program Details’,
5) Complete all other sections under ‘Personal Details,’ ‘Upload Documents,’ ‘Next of Kin Details,’ and ‘Declarations and Payment,’
6) A red dot in front of each section will disappear when complete.
Kindly contact our team via email or social media platforms for further instructions and assistance.