Salary Scale: KCU 5
No. of posts: 01
Responsible to: Head of Department
Type of Appointment: 3-year contract renewable based on Performance.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To develop, manage and monitor undergraduate programs and associated operational administration, curriculum development, quality management and enhancement as required by relevant professional bodies.
- Ensure that students are provided with high quality, relevant and stimulating range of learning opportunities and experience.
- Undertake and contribute to research.
- Publication in the areas of specialization.
- Be responsible for setting standards and monitoring progress against agreed criteria for area of responsibility.
- Mentoring and training staff and students in the department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Should have teaching experience with a minimum qualification of Ph.D. In Law.
- Should have proven academic ability in research publication and teaching.
- Should have a minimum of five (5) years of teaching experience at a recognized academic institution of which three (3) should be at lecturer level.
- Should have a good track record of service to the public.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by detailed CVs with 3 referees, certified copies of all relevant academic documents, appointment letters and other employment documents (where applicable); and a copy of national ID to;
The Human Resource Manager,
King Ceasor University,
King Ceasor Road, Bunga,
P.O Box 88, Kampala, Uganda.
Email: hr@kcu. ac.ug
Deadline for all the above positions is July 28, 2023. Further information can be found on our website. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.