Salary Scale: KCU 5
No. of posts: 01
Responsible to: Head of Department.
Type of Appointment: 3-year contract renewable based on Performance.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To develop, manage and monitor undergraduate programs and associated operational administration, curriculum development, quality management and enhancement as required by relevant professional bodies.
- Ensure that students are provided with high quality, relevant and stimulating range of learning opportunities and experiences.
- Undertake and contribute to research.
- Undertake Publications in the areas of specialization.
- Be responsible for setting standards and monitoring progress against agreed criteria for the area of responsibility.
- Mentoring and training of Lecturers and Assistant Lecturers in the department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Should have a Ph.D. in Public Health
- Should have a Master’s degree in Medicine or Public Health
- Should have a minimum of five (5) years of teaching experience, at a recognized academic institution of which three (3) should be at a lecturer level.
- Should have publications in the field of specialization.
- Should have supervised three (03) graduate student to completion.
- Being a registered professional is an added advantage.
- Should have a good track record of service to public.
- Should have proven academic ability in research publication and teaching.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by detailed CVs with 3 referees, certified copies of all relevant academic documents, appointment letters and other employment documents (where applicable); and a copy of national ID to;
The Human Resource Manager,
King Ceasor University,
King Ceasor Road, Bunga,
P.O Box 88, Kampala, Uganda.
Email: hr@kcu. ac.ug
Deadline for all the above positions is July 28, 2023. Further information can be found on our website. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.