Responsible to: Head of department
Responsible for diagnosis, treatment and management of patients at the university
- Ensure the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Evaluate patients and refer them to specialized health care (consultants).
- Actively participate in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
- Participate in outreach and university health programs.
- Participate in research activities and health data collection.
- Compile and submit periodic reports.
- Liaise between administrative and medical staff.
- Provide guidance and supervision of primary health care activities in the University
- Ensure consistent and accurate medical record keeping practices.
- Plan and coordinate Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in his/her specialty for health professionals at the university
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine/ Surgery from a recognized University.
- Current Registration Certificate with Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Uganda.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in medical support functions with increasing responsibility and experience within a busy and dynamic business environment
- Training on HIV/AIDS, care with skills and knowledge on the use of Antiretroviral (ARVS) therapy is an added advantage.
Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than 31st March 2023 at 5.00 pm. The Advert may also be accessed on the KCU website www.kcu.ac.ug.
The Directorate of Human Resources,
King Ceasor University,
P.O Box 88,