JOB TITLE: LECTURER – LAW
Responsible to: Head of department
No. of posts: 2
Purpose of the job
To teach, supervise students, conduct research and publish
- Prepare well researched lectures and deliver them to undergraduate students.
- Set tests, examination and course works
- Administer and invigilate tests and examinations
- Mark tests, course works and examination scripts, compiles and grades examination results
- Guide and advise students on their academic performance
- Conduct research and disseminate research findings through conferences, seminars, and publication
- Supervise undergraduate students undertaking research projects
- Conduct seminars and tutorials
- Carry out official administrative duties in the department as directed by the head of department
- Contribute to the university and wider society through community service
- Should have teaching content with a minimum qualification of Ph.D. in law. In relevant field
- Should have proven academic ability in research publication and teaching
- Have a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of teaching experience at a recognized academic institution.
- Should have a good track record of service to the public
- Demonstrated computer literacy
Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than 31st March 2023 at 5.00 pm. The Advert may also be accessed on the KCU website www.kcu.ac.ug.
The Directorate of Human Resources,
King Ceasor University,
P.O Box 88,