JOB TITLE: SENIOR LECTURER – LAW
Responsible to: Head of department
No. of posts: 1
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To develop, manage and monitor undergraduate programs and associated operational administration, curriculum development, quality management and enhancement as required by relevant professional bodies
- Ensure that students are provided with high quality, relevant and stimulating range of learning opportunities and experience
- Undertake and contribute to research
- Publication in the areas of specialization
- Be responsible for setting standards and monitoring progress against agreed criteria for area of responsibility.
- Mentoring and training staff and students in the department.
- Curriculum Development and review
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement.
- Liaison and networking with other university for relevance
- Carry out official administrative duties in the department as directed by the head of department
- Contribute to the university and wider society through community service
- Support head of department and the Dean with providing leadership and direction for the school
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Should have teaching content with a minimum qualification of Ph.D. In Law
- Should have proven academic ability in research publication and teaching
- Should have a minimum of five (5) years of teaching experience at a recognized academic institution of which three (3) should be at lecturer level
- Should have a good track record of service to the public
- Demonstrated computer literacy
Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than 31st March 2023 at 5.00 pm. The Advert may also be accessed on the KCU website www.kcu.ac.ug.
The Directorate of Human Resources,
King Ceasor University,
P.O Box 88,