Salary Scale: KCU 5
No. of posts: 01
Responsible to: Head of Department
Type of Appointment: 3-year contract renewable based on Performance.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To teach, supervise students, conduct research, and publish.
- Prepare well researched lectures and deliver them to undergraduate students.
- Set tests, examination, and course work.
- Administer and invigilate tests and examinations.
- Mark tests, course works and examination scripts, compiles and grades examination results and submit to the Head of Department.
- Guide and advise students on their academic performance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Should have teaching experience with a minimum qualification of Masters in Midwifery from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Midwifery.
- Should be registered with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council with an up-to-date
- Practicing License.
- Should have proven academic ability in research publication and teaching.
- Should have a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of teaching experience at a recognized academic institution.
- Should have supervised at least three (3) graduate students to completion.
- Should have a good track record of service to the public.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by detailed CVs with 3 referees, certified copies of all relevant academic documents, appointment letters and other employment documents (where applicable); and a copy of national ID to;
The Human Resource Manager,
King Ceasor University,
King Ceasor Road, Bunga,
P.O Box 88, Kampala, Uganda.
Email: hr@kcu. ac.ug
Deadline for all the above positions is July 28, 2023. Further information can be found on our website. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.