Responsible to: Head of department
No. of posts: 1
- Receiving and delivering documents and other items.
- Photocopying documents.
- Responsible for the functioning of the projector and public address system in the lecture halls.
- Serve office employees with water, tea and clean up utensils.
- Maintain cleanliness of the offices, equipment and furniture as required.
- Opening offices and Lecture rooms in the morning and closing them at the end of the day.
- Responsible for the faculty Min Stores
- Perform any other related duties assigned from time to time.
Note: The incumbent shall be based in the Faculty of Medicine
1. Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
2. Uganda Certificate of Education with a Pass in English language.
Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than 31st March 2023 at 5.00 pm. The Advert may also be accessed on the KCU website www.kcu.ac.ug.
The Directorate of Human Resources,King Ceasor University,
P.O Box 88,